Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Almost late because of a Korean Drama

Mid-week…almost Friday but not quite… :-<

I was so tired yesterday that I fell asleep on the train home. I didn’t even realize we were already at Kennedy station and a guy had to wake me up. It was so embarrassing! Jerry says I must’ve been really tired and to be honest, I was… I just didn’t realize how much until I sat down on the train.

Steve still isn’t back yet from his vacation and I can’t remember when he’s supposed to be back. We’re thinking of getting him a Christmas present to say thank you for all the cooking and grocery shopping he’s done for the company. He’s currently on a cruise with 20 other people and how I wish I could go on a cruise too! I’m eligible for 2 weeks vacation time in a year but I only took a week off this year. I probably should’ve used the full 2 weeks since it doesn’t get carried over to the following year anyway. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

A friend told me I should see Love Story in Harvard. It’s a Korean drama they showed in the Phils and dubbed in Filipino and it’s supposed to be good. So I decided to Google it and find out more then I went on YouTube hoping to catch maybe a few episodes just to see what the fuss was all about. To my surprise, they have almost all the episodes… some dubbed in Filipino while others had English subtitles (a big thank you to those people patient enough to upload all these videos). Last night I watched several episodes for several hours and I liked it. I still think Winter Sonata and Endless Love were better but Love Story in Harvard isn’t bad (ya, I know I could stoned for admitting I love watching Korean Dramas… baduy na kung baduy.. but they’re so well done and unlike the Western or Filipino dramas, they’re much shorter so you don’t feel like they put so much stuff in it to the point where it’s tiring).

This morning I decided to watch one episode before leaving the house… bad idea. I was almost late for work! I literally had to run to catch the bus and I was lucky because the TTC driver was patient enough to wait for me.

No comments: