Friday, January 12, 2007

LSS

I have Nelly Furtado’s Maneater stuck in my head. Funny that it’s been on the charts for awhile and actually came before Say It Right and yet last night was the first time I listened to the entire song. Loved it and immediately downloaded it from iTunes as soon as I got home. I think I’ve listened to it atleast 5 times this morning. I also downloaded some old hits from The New Radicals, No Doubt and Third Eye Blind and the clean version of I Wanna Love You by Akon. I previously had the dirty version and just felt compelled to get the clean version because I don’t think I could stand hearing him say “I wanna f*** you…” one more time. It just sounds so blunt.

I am training today and I already feel tired at 9 in the morning. I came home late last night from the Tech Awards and I had to come to work early this morning too. I’m afraid I’m not in the best of moods today. I’m actually very irritable and it’s one of those days where I’d really rather not be bothered. All I want to do is stay in my own little office, surf the net and listen to music or better yet, go home and sleep.

No comments: