Wednesday, January 10, 2007

'The Mommy Blogs'

I have no idea why but reading what I call "mommy blogs" always warms my heart. Yeah, I call them "mommy blogs" because they're blogs by women who are also moms. They're just really interesting. Sure they're just like everyone else but reading their blogs about being a mom and going through everyday life is just fascinating. It's like they're just like any other girl, still shopping, having their nails done, going to work, but they're also parents who are responsible for a child, learning different things everyday. For some reason, it seems "mommy blogs" are more sincere when it comes to writing... less afraid to share emotions, worries and fears. I, myself, am very fascinated with my mom. I love reading about the highs and lows of parenting and how fast children grow and how truly incredible it is to be a parent. I really think that parenting shapes a person. Parents have to deal with life and at the same time have to think of what's best for their children.

I have no idea how to raise a child. I wish they came with instructions or that I would know exactly what to do when I get there. If I can be like my parents, it would be awesome.

No comments: