Monday, January 08, 2007

The Wish List

Once again, I have to say that reading another person’s blog (esp someone you don’t know) is really quite amusing to say the least.

Almost everyone has a new year’s resolution but personally, I don’t believe in them. I almost NEVER end up doing them anyway and I believe in the saying that if you really wanted to do something about it, you could do it anytime so why wait until the new year? Although I must say I love reading/hearing other people’s resolutions. They always go from reasonable to possible to a maybe to hopeless to plain crazy and of course my faves – the ones that just make you want to laugh. So, in leiu of a new year’s resolution I am introducing “The Wish List”. I call it so because then I feel I am in no obligation whatsoever to accomplish them. I am merely making a list of what I want and maybe, hopefully, get them someday (by my own doing or some form of a miracle).

  1. Spend less, Save more (easier said than done)
  2. Go to the Phils or the US or Europe
  3. Buy a new cellphone (like NOW)
  4. Write more letters, make more phone calls
  5. Give gifts for no reason
  6. Ride a limo
  7. Visit the zoo (don’t ask me why… I just want to... I haven’t been to one in
    ages!)
  8. Grow a few inches taller (a girl can dream!)
  9. Buy a really expensive purse (one that doesn’t break easily)
  10. Paint my room a new color
  11. Learn how to cook
  12. Buy a car (um, think Long Term goal here)
  13. Go skating
  14. Look for a new job


This is an ever-changing list and I can't tell whether I am in fact going to get them.

No comments: