Wednesday, January 17, 2007

What the...?!

Last weekend, my sweet BF and I were walking down his street going to the bus stop. We were trying to walk as fast as we could, it being cold outside and all. He was mostly the one walking fast and I was helplessly trying to catch up. Suddenly, sweet BF stops, turns to me and smiles. I smile back, still walking towards him and expecting him to continue walking once I got closer. So, I get there and by this time we're just standing there at the sidewalk with me giving him a puzzled look.

"Why? What's up?" I innocently asked.

"Look", he said, pointing to something on the ground.

"What the hell...?" I replied, looking at what looks to me like a pair of used condoms. "Is that what I think it is?" I asked.

Laughter. "Yep, condoms." he replies, still laughing.

"Are you sure? Why would they be here? That doesn't make any sense!" replied I, still gazing at them while conjuring all possibly scenarios as to why these condoms would be lying there in plain sight in the middle of the sidewalk.

"I don't know! Do you think they're used or was someone just playing with them and decided to leave them there?" He asked, still a bit amused.

"Ew. If they're, in fact, used, that's just wrong to leave them here. And if someone was playing with them... why the hell would they be playing with condoms in the first place?!" I replied, still trying to think of a possible explanation. I still had my doubts as to whether they were in fact what we thought they were. After all, condoms aren't something you see lying around in my country. In fact, I have yet to see someone buying a pack of condoms from the store... I'm sure the older lady standing beside you would've raised her eyebrows and looked you over.

So, we left them there and continued walking.

Really people, if you use one, throw it in the garbage afterwards! Like anyone wants to see that!!

Ew. SERIOUSLY!

No comments: