Friday, November 21, 2008

And they eliminated two great dancers...

I am so disappointed at the results of So You Think You Can Dance Canada last night. Two of my favorite dancers – Arasay and Vincent got eliminated. In my opinion, they were two of the strongest and most talented dancers on the show. I actually expected them to be at the top 4 and so did many others. I just can’t believe that Canada voted Vincent off and kept Izaak. C’mon people! Yes, Izaak's good but he sucks compared to all the other remaining dancers. He should go home already!

It’s so discouraging because it almost seems as though dancers remain on the competition due to popularity votes rather than based on technical skill. It’s obvious how talented Arasay and Vincent were and how good they were at adapting to different styles of dancing. It was truly such a huge disappointment to see them go. I would have enjoyed watching them dance a few more routines all the way to the finals.

No comments: