Monday, November 24, 2008

Twlight (Movie)






I finally saw Twilight over the weekend. We were worried we wouldn’t be able to get good seats because it was opening weekend and the tickets were selling fast so we decided to arrive at the theater early. We stood in line for about an hour, reading magazines and talking. I was so excited that I could barely stand still. Steve thought it was funny seeing how crazy I was over a chick flick.

Believe it or not, I actually re-read Twilight in preparation for the film. Crazy, obsessed ‘no?

I have only really read one review online about the movie … the one that Seth wrote on Stephenie Meyer’s website. I also heard on the radio that it made $70 million overnight. That’s as far as I knew about the movie so I really didn’t know what to expect. I knew though, going into the movie, that I would still love the book more than the movie.

I would love to write more about the film but I don’t want to ruin it for those that have yet to see it. All I’m going to say is this: I loved the movie and although I wasn’t so sure about Robert Pattinson in the beginning, I thought he did well in the movie. By the middle of the film, I was literally swooning over him. There were parts of the book that I wish they showed in the film but overall I thought it was pretty good.

Oh, and in case you haven’t heard, New Moon has gotten the green light which means we will still have something to look forward to! I can’t wait to see the movie for New Moon!

Go see the movie if you haven’t!

More amazing, swoon-worthy photos here!

No comments: