Monday, November 24, 2008

Twlight Prom Song

Although the lyrics don't make sense, I loved this song which was playing while Edward & Bella were dancing at the prom. I thought it was absolutely perfect for the scene.

(I know, I know! I'm a really big Twilight Fan!!)






I was a quick wet boy
Diving too deep for coins
All of your straight blind eyes
Wide on my plastic toys
And when the cops closed the fair
I cut my long baby hair
Stole me a dog-eared map
And called for you everywhere

Have I found you?
Flightless bird, jealous, weeping
Or lost you?
American mouth
Big bill looming

Now I’m a fat house cat
Cursing my sore blunt tongue
Watching the warm poison rats
Curl through the wide fence cracks
Kissing on magazine photos
Those fishing lures thrown in the cold and clean
Blood of Christ mountain stream

Have I found you?
Flightless bird, brown hair bleeding
Or lost you?
American mouth
Big bill, stuck going down


Flightless Bird, American Mouth
- Iron & Wine

6 comments:

N said...

Uy! Bella's Lullaby is still the best...that's why I am eagerly waiting for the Score to come out...:)

k a r e n said...

The Twilight Soundtrack is already available on iTunes and Bella's Lullaby is one of the songs. =P

Did you see the movie yet?

N said...

yep, I already have the soundtrack [with those rock songs and Bella's Lullaby]. but there is a movie score that's going to come out which I think would include Bella's Lullaby again...the score is by Carter Burwell. I think it will be released on Dec 9.

and nope, haven't watched it yet. it will be shown today, Nov. 26, here in the Philippines. I plan to watch it on weekend since people will be rushing through the cinemas here today for the premiere.

:)

Sean said...

i'm really curious about this film...i think i'll watch it as well...been very busy with work, i think i'm just detached from the entertainment world...

k a r e n said...

I didn't know they were going to release a movie score too! Interesting...

I thought Nov 21st was its world-wide release date.. I didn't know it's for Nov 26th there in the Phils. Thank God I didn't mention anything here that might spoiled it for you! LOL

I hope you like it white!

k a r e n said...

Hi Sean!

I haven't been to the movies in awhile either but I couldn't let this one pass without me seeing it. But then again, I read all the books and loved it which is why I was really eager to see the film. I really don't know what people will think of the movie if they've never read the book.

I personally like the books better but the film wasn't bad.