Friday, February 06, 2009

Dang Josh, why did you have to get married?

Saw these wedding pics on Perez Hilton's website... Josh Duhamel is so darn cute!

Why are some people so effortlessly good-lookin'?!

I hope Josh is still the next Transformers movie... come to think of it, I was watching the trailer for Transformers 2 and I think he is there... yay!

Maybe I will name my kid Joshua so I can call him Josh.. I don't think my mom will like it... it reminds her too much of Kris Aquino and the way she says "Josh". Hahaha!

Sige di na nga...

2 comments:

Jela said...

For a second, I thought you were referring to Joshua Jackson and I was ready to scream "Noooo!!!" *relieved*

Josh Duhamel is so hot in Transformers!

I also like the name Joshua and Josh. It's just too bad that it's now associated with Kris Aquino hahaha!

k a r e n said...

LOL! =P

I know, Kris ruined it for us!

I like Joshua Jackson too! I want see his movie entitled "One Week" but it hasn't come out yet.

I love watching him on Fringe.