Wednesday, February 04, 2009

To Watch...

The movies I want to see…

  • He’s Just Not That Into You
  • Confessions of a Shopaholic
  • The Time Traveller’s Wife
  • Reservation Road
  • Slumdog Millionaire
  • Watchmen
  • Transformers 2
  • One Week
  • The Reader


Movies I want to Rent (since I didn’t see them in the theatres)…

  • Closing the Circle
  • Kung Fu Panda
  • Vicky Cristina Barcelona
  • Nights in Rodanthe
  • Blindness
  • Changeling
  • Love and Other Disasters


TV series I were not able to follow but would like to rent…

  • The New Adventures of Old Christine
  • Lipstick Jungle
  • Sex and the City
  • Supernatural (my brother bought Season 3 so I just need Seasons 1 and 2)
  • Pride and Prejudice (the one starring Colin Firth – I hear it’s really good)
  • The 2 Fringe episodes I missed


I should have a “Books I want to read” list too but I don’t really have one. I just make a trip to the bookstore, buy a book and then read it. Although, there are still some books I had already started reading but haven’t been able to finish which I probably should get back to at some point.

5 comments:

jen said...

Hi Karen! Watch Kung Fu Panda, it's really good!! It is so funny, i've seen it a couple of times and I still laugh at the same scenes!

I've also seen Nights in Rodanthe and as with all Nicholas Sparks novel inspired movies, this one also made me cry. A bit dragging at the start though but it's nice.

And there's a TV series of Pride and Prejudice?

k a r e n said...

I've been eyeing the Kung Fu Panda DVD at Blockbuster. Nobody wants to see it with me which is why I haven't rented it yet (sad).. I'll probably rent it over the weekend.

I love Nicholas Sparks' books and I loved the movies for A Walk to Remember and the Notebook so I'm sure I will also like Nights in Rodanthe (although I haven't read the book yet).

I wish they would do a movie for James Patterson's Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas.

Ya, people here tell me all the time that there used to be a TV series for Pride and Prejudice with Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy and I heard it's better than the movie version that Keira Knightly did. I haven't been able to find it anywhere though so I still haven't seen it.

MakMak said...

Can't wait for Confessions Of A Shopaholic! :) I really hope it won't disappoint.

k a r e n said...

Ako din Mak!

Can you believe Isla Fisher is married to the guy that played Borat? LOL

But ya, I hope it turns out well. We went to the movies on Friday to see He's Just Not That Into You but they were already sold out so we ended up watching Revolutionary Road instead. I liked it a lot..

MakMak said...

HJTNIY - I LOVE DREW! Hahaha. :)
I can't wait to watch it as well.

So many good movies, so little time (and money)!