Monday, February 09, 2009

They are real-life lovers?

'Fringe' co-stars Anna Torv and Mark Valley wed
Feb. 4, 2009, 12:29 PM EST

NEW YORK (AP) -- Life imitates art at the Fox series "Fringe," where co-stars Anna Torv and Mark Valley have wed.

Torv's representative, Jen Turner, says the couple were married in December. She didn't provide any details.

Torv, 29, plays FBI Special Agent Olivia Dunham on "Fringe." Valley, 44, played Dunham's partner and secret lover, agent John Scott, when the series began last fall. But their relationship took a mysterious turn when Scott was seemingly killed and exposed as Dunham's apparent betrayer.


Swiped this article from MSN.com this morning. I didn't know they were dating in real-life. Did you see the episode for Fringe last week? Do you think that was John Scott's last episode?

I haven't been paying enough attention to notice if "the Observer" was in any of last few episodes I've seen.

2 comments:

N said...

I haven't seen the Observer in the last 6 or 7 episodes. I am on the 12th episode now. Still have to watch the 13th. :)

k a r e n said...

I missed a couple of episodes myself.. the episode following Olivia Dunham's kidnapping and the episode after that. It's so addictive!