Monday, April 02, 2007

My weekend

Went shopping (again) over the weekend. Poor Steve consented and accompanied me to Sherway Gardens despite the fact that he wasn’t feeling all too well. Told him he didn’t have to go with me if he still wasn’t 100% but he insisted that he was ok to go and so we went. Why did I go to a mall that was so far from me you ask? It’s because it’s the only other mall that carries A&F and Hollister and I wanted to see if they had those cute tops I saw online. No one will understand this better than another shopaholic like me. I know.

Did I tell you that food at Mezes is pure heaven? Mezes = Yummy! If I ate there everyday, I’d gain weight for sure. Everything is soooo goood!

Anyhow, mum had been telling me how much she misses me because I’ve been going out a lot and haven’t been home for dinners. I felt bad so I decided to take the family out for lunch yesterday after church and grocery shopping. We decided to eat at my dad’s fave Chinese restaurant downtown. It’s not a very posh place and it’s not in the best location either but the food is amazing. So off we went. It was soooo goood.

I think I need to start going to the gym. I feel so out of shape already. I just have zero motivation to do it.

Oh and I just heard on the radio that if you want to lose weight, you should eat with “dainty” eaters… what is a “dainty” eater anyway?? Anyhow, according to studies, you tend to adjust your eating habit according to who you’re regularly eating with. So if you eat with someone who tends to eat very little all the time, you will eventually eat little too. Stevie, this probably explains why you’re losing weight... 'noh? LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen!!

Masarap pa ren pagkain sa President sa may Binondo! Hmp! Wala naman Zagu jan eh, wahehehe. Joke.

Anyway, I'd be enrolling in a gym next week. =)

After that I'd take swimming lessons.

Well, I don't think you need to get into any diet naman! =)

k a r e n said...

Paowee! =)

I've never been to President in Binondo pero I trust naman your taste so if you say it's good, then I'm sure it is. Hehe! Onga, walang Zagu dito..not even the Big Chill. We only have Bubble Tea and I don't like it.

We have a gym at work pero wala akong motivation to work out. Steve works out sometimes and I was thinking of joining him sometime soon para naman maging fit ako kahit panu. Haha.

Swimming lessons is a good idea!! I love swimming! Gusto ko magenroll sa dancing class eh! Just haven't decided which type of dancing i want to enroll in. Wish you were here so we could take them together!!