Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Where did the warm days go?

Where oh where did the warm days go? I cannot believe the next few days are going to be chilly again. And during the long weekend too. MAJOR BUMMER.

I bought a book a few weeks ago and it sits at the corner of my bed, forgotten. I’ve been meaning to read it but as soon as I get home after work, all I feel like doing is lying down and sleeping. I thought of just bringing it with me to work and reading it on the subway but I’ve been falling asleep on the train and so again, I still haven’t read the book.

I’m so glad that this week is a short work week. Maybe the long weekend will lighten up my mood. I’ve been moping around for the past few days partly due to stress and partly due to PMS. I haven’t been getting enough sleep either and it isn’t helping. Steve called me last night and spent an hour on the phone with me trying to make me feel better. I think I worried him. I think my body has gotten used to getting 5 to 6 hours of sleep every night because even if I go to bed early, I wake up as soon as I hit 5-6 hours. I have to get 7 hours of sleep to actually feel good and I need one day of the week to sleep in.

I need to get a hair cut soon. I like my hair long but I can only grow it up to a certain length and then I feel the need to trim. I am trying to decide whether I should stick with Leo or if I should try a different hair dresser. Fey got her hair done recently and it turned out really well. It’s so hard to find a really good hair dresser though. I’m in the mood to try a new hair style but I’m worried it might not turn out well and I’d be wasting money.

I wonder what movies are out in the cinemas this weekend…

No comments: