Thursday, April 05, 2007

Spring backed out

Pao, I loved the pictures of Pagudpod you posted on your blog and on Multiply! Absolutely amazing. You’re right, it might not necessarily be as beautiful as Boracay but it holds its own charm. Never been but dying to go.

I’m so glad it’s already Thursday! I have a resolution and it’s to not sress myself over things that are out of my control. It’s just too tiring and a total waste of my energy.

Nelly Furtado was in town last night for a concert and I missed it! Bummer. I had no idea she was coming until about a week ago and by then it was too late to buy tickets. We’d be lucky to even find tickets and if we did, they’d be crazy expensive and we’d be sitting so ar away that Nelly would probably look miniscule. So Steve and I decided to let this one pass and we’ll just catch a different concert. Hopefully, Maroon 5 will come to town because I love them and I would definitely go to see them perform.

It snowed last night. SNOWED! Very. Very. Annoying. I was really loving the warm weather and now we’re back in the zero degree high. What is this? A winter reprise? I took one long glance at my spring coat and reluctantly pulled out my winter jacket instead. I even brought a scarf just in case. Eck! I walked out the door, saw the snow on the ground and made a face. I’m telling you, it was a Kodak moment. Hmpf.

No comments: