Thursday, April 05, 2007

A short work week!

I have to go do my taxes on Monday. As much as I would love to get some money back from the government, doing taxes can be a pain sometimes. Good thing I have all my T4s safely tucked away in my drawer and all I have to do is bring them with me. I hope it doesn’t take long because I have to rush to work after. I wonder how much I’m going to get back… I doubt it will be much. A few hundred dollars would be a surpise and almost impossible. But a girl can hope right?

My tummy’s singing. Need. Food. Now. Anorexic chicken sounds yummy right about now. We call them anorexic chicken because they’re tiny and not as big as the regular chicken. LOL.

It was raining yesterday and mum lent Miguel the umbrella I bought for her. Miguel already lost 3 umbrellas, 2 of which I bought for him. I told mum she should have just given him a different one since the one I bought for her cost a bit of money. She said it will be fine and that Miguel will bring it home. I doubted that. This morning, while brushing my teeth, I heard her say, “Miguel, where’s the pouch for the umbrella? Did you carry it to school? Where did you lose it?” I just rolled my eyes. How did I know?

I'm so excited about the long weekend!

No comments: