Monday, April 23, 2007

Warm weekend!

The weekend went by in such a blur. On my last post I was just talking about how glad I was that it was finally the weekend and now it's Monday again and I'm dragging myself to work.

Can't complain about the weather. Although it rained hard this afternoon, I'm still pretty glad that atleast it isn't cold. Give me rain over snow as long as it remains warm. The weekend was awesome! The temperature was above 20 degrees and it was sunny so Steve and I took advantage of it by taking a walk Friday night after dinner. We were originally planning on having ice cream but since it was a bit past 9 pm, the place was already closed. We ended up sitting on a bench talking which I thought was nice. Saturday and Sunday were also just as pleasant as Friday and of course, on a warm day the best place to be is out on a patio having cold drinks and that's exactly what we did. Steve and I met up with Denny and Dave and hung out on a patio for a few hours. Afterwards, we went back to Denny's and played boardgames. I am proud to say I won 2 out of the 3 games we played! Woohoo! Denny and Steve were so busy trying to get each other that they completely forgot about me which I, of course, took advantage of and ended up winning the game. -Grin-

I am still amazed at how warm it gets during the summer and how cold it gets during the winter. Complete opposites!

No comments: