Monday, April 02, 2007

Ticked off

I wish I could say that I am in a good mood today. But I’m not and try as I might, I just can’t force my mood to change. People just tire me out sometimes. My fault I guess because I don’t like confrontations and avoid it as much as I can so I tend to keep the things that bother me to myself. And then this happens… me just waking up one day, exhausted. My patience is running thin and I feel like one more push could seriously make me blow up. Rarely does that happen though… I have good self-control.

I just can’t believe how selfish some people are. There are so many good people in the world and just as many bad ones. I still think that people are born good and somewhere somehow something happens and they change. I just don’t understand why some people will do anything to put themselves on top regardless of who they step on or who they hurt in the process. How do you sleep at night?

I can’t stand fake people. If you have something to say, say it in front of me. And I hate people that tell their own version of my life. This is why I find it hard to trust people. There are so many that are not trustworthy at all. And please, if it doesn’t concern you, stay out of my business. I don’t interfere with your life, I don’t make it difficult for you and I certainly won’t do anything that would bring you harm. So please extend the same courtesy to me.

I’m very patient but I have limits too. It takes a lot to tick me off but when my patience has run out, I’m telling you, it’s best you stay out of my way.

No comments: