Monday, March 05, 2007

Annoyed

4 posts till 200! I can’t believe how much I’ve written since I started my page. I’ve been slacking off recently though... just finding it difficult to think of anything to post about.

Very annoying that Mr. Pres.’s back from wherever it is he came from. I was really hoping we wouldn’t see him for a month or so. He just ruins everything and he’s really just getting in the way instead of giving us direction. I am annoyed with him all the more today because he has taken precious time away from me. I overheard him say he’ll be leaving a week from now. Why can’t he leave tomorrow morning instead? It’s not like anyone would miss him anyway. Sorry guys, just really pissed off right now so I am venting.

Looks like tomorrow will be another chilly day. Oh sorry, let me rephrase that… I meant to say that tomorrow will be FREEZING! I guess I’d better wear layers. Dammit, where’s spring?!

No comments: