Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Sleep...need it

oh boy I'm exhausted from work today. On top of it, stubborn ol' me decided to pass by the mall on the way home because I somehow convinced myself it was necessary. I thought of a particular shirt I wanted to get from Hollister but for the life of me, I cannot justify why oh why I would go out of my way to pass by the mall and get it eventhough all I felt like doing is crawl into bed and sleep. For those who are curious, no, I didn't end up getting the shirt I had in mind. It didn't fit me well. Yeah...go figure.

Atleast I didn't have to do the dishes tonight.

Funny, Tim had sent me a message and I replied to it only to realize later on that it had a gazillion spelling mistakes. This is what I get for attempting to do anything else but sleep. This is sleep deprivation getting revenge on me. I hastily sent him another message telling him I was sleep deprived hence the spelling boo boos... hey, I didn't want him to think I was a natural idiot.

I have a new theory: if I keep my bedroom door open, I seem to have a better wireless internet connection. This is partly good news because it means all I have to do is open my door if my internet sucks. This is also partly bad because it means I paid for an N wireless router only to find that I still need to keep my bedroom door open to get a stronger signal.

My bed is my friend today. I better go say hi to my friend. Sleep is the dominant word ringing in my head.

No comments: