Saturday, March 10, 2007

Boardgames

If there's one thing you should know about me, it's the fact that I absolutely love playing boardgames.

It must be from all those afternoons spent in my grandparents' house in QC playing boggle, snakes and ladders, scrabble, and bingo (although I don't think Bingo is a baordgame) with my cousins and all those times I played Monopoly with my neighbors.

A couple of months ago I learned how to play Taboo, courtesy of the Jacobs' and the gang. It was soo much fun! I could play it all night if I wanted to. And then last night, steve, and some of our friends decided to play Balderdash and Pictionary. I've never played before so they had to teach me the rules of the game. I didn't do so bad, considering I've never played them before. It was hilarious! Steve and Danny took the game seriously and wanted to win real bad while Dave, Georgina and I were just laughing our heads off. Winning is nice but it's playing the game that makes the whole thing so much fun.

Danny and Steve ended up winning. For now anyways...

1 comment:

Sj said...

Suzy, Dan and I had fun playing a few board games in odd areas at times in the Congo.. we would take one with us and pull it out after a sweat soaked trek into the jungle and kick each others butts....