Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Funny Little Disaster

Of course where else could I possibly be but at my desk at work, typing away into oblivion. I’m actually running some tests on the next version of our software but it’s so boring that I would fall asleep if I didn’t take a break from it every now and then. Like Pao said in his blog, what would my blog be without my ramblings about work and being bored? LOL

Anyhow, Steve picked me up from the subway station this morning and gave me a ride to work. Very sweet. Rounding the corner to the office, we looked at the parking lot and realized that Mr. Pres’ Mercedes (It's a 2005, SLK 350) had been robbed of its rims and tires. It was literally balancing off a few blocks and the front was tilted against the pavement. We couldn’t believe it! We just had to laugh. Mr. Tech Manager wasn’t too happy about it since he was the one who left the car in the parking lot overnight when Mr. Pres had told him to bring it to the shop. Tsk tsk! Good thing Mr. Pres is out of the country and won’t be back till the weekend. So now, the car has to be fixed and ready by the time Mr. Pres comes back and everyone is supposed to keep it a secret. Who leaves a shiny, red Mercedes in a parking lot in the middle of an industrial area overnight anyways?! And guess what, no cameras! Dun dun dun dun… more like, dumb dumb dumb dumb… LOL

Sometimes I can’t help but laugh at all the things that happen in this company.

No comments: