Thursday, January 24, 2008

10 Random FYIs

  • I love the sound of my keyboard when I type. I have always loved the sound of fingers tapping keys since I was... oh about 5 years old. But for some reason, I don't like the sound of it when it's coming from someone else's tapping.


  • I hate the smell of weed (no offense to those that love it). There's just something about it that makes me feel queesy.


  • I hate flying but I love it when the plane is taking off and when it's landing. I always get that anxious/exciting feeling I've always had since the first time I stepped on a plane.


  • My dad tells us he used to love this cologne that smelled like freshly-cut grass... and I always found that quite puzzling because it doesn't smell that awesome to me.


  • I often wonder where animals and insects go during the winter and how they survive the frigid cold.


  • I always have the urge to sleep when I'm on the subway.


  • Whenever I think of my childhood friend, the first picture that comes into mind is that time we were sitting in front of my house, talking and looking at the sky and him smiling at me... it's one of the best smiles in the world.


  • Sometimes I put my earphones on just so other people don't talk to me while I'm commuting to work.


  • I always used to ask my mom to tuck me in bed all the way till my late teens. I love it when she puts my blanket over me and leans down to give me a kiss.


  • When I am really upset, I swear in my head.

No comments: