Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pining For Summer

I’ve been reading Ala’s blog and she’s been posting some pretty amazing photos and I can’t help but feel envious because everything just looks so beautiful… the beach, the sun, the sand, the vivid colors… ay wish ko din summer na.

It’s kinda weird looking at pictures of others in the sun and the beach and wearing bikinis when it’s winter here in Canada. The cold is so much more obvious. In the mornings when I open my closet to get dressed for work, I always look at my summer clothes and I feel depressed not being able to wear them. It would have been nice to wear a light pair of jeans, a skirt or Capri together with flip flops or sandals or ballet flats and to wear only a single layer of clothing. I like being able to wear sweaters and coats and fancy boots and all that too…but I think I’ve had enough of this season and I really would rather go back to the warm, sunny days… AANNNDD I would really love to go the beach.

It would be nice to take a walk outside, go swimming or maybe go to Wonderland. I’d also love to go on vacation and go somewhere…money, money, money! Tsk tsk.

So yeah.. I’m basically bummed out that summer is so far away and I’m really anxious.

As I write this post, I had a passing thought… where do cows go during the winter? Or insects and tiny creatures for that matter?

-----sabi ni Steve sa barn daw.. oo nga naman.. bakit di ko naisip yun? Pero paano yung mga insects and other little creatures that live in the wild?

No comments: