Friday, August 03, 2007

15 for 15

Got this from Bom.

RULES:
1. Write something about/for fifteen DIFFERENT people.
2. You can NOT (read: NEVER) say who they are.
3. If someone asks you which one is about/for them, you are NOT to tell.

*************

1. I look up to you in so many ways. You truly are a wonderful person with such a good heart.
2. Although we don’t always agree, I hold your opinion with such high regard.
3. I can’t imagine life without you in it.
4. You’re so stubborn! But I love and adore you just the same.
5. Even when you’re doing the most mundane of things, I fall in love with you.
6. I really hope we don’t drift apart for the stupidest of reasons. I hope I get to keep you in my life for as long as I can. Even if you don’t realize it, you mean a lot to me.
7. It is so easy to talk to you. I trust you.
8. I hope you find someone who will appreciate and treasure you. You deserve someone whose heart is as good as yours.
9. You better be in Manila when I come to visit. I’m so proud of you! I admire you for following your heart despite the many challenges you face.
10. I am at a point where I don’t know if I trust you or not.
11. Sana we can hang out together when I go there for a visit.
12. I think you are such a sweet person.
13. You try my patience a lot and I can’t help but be short with you sometimes.
14. Sometimes I’d rather not hear what you think. Really.
15. As long as you are happy, then I am happy for you. I just worry sometimes that you might be selling yourself short.

No comments: