Thursday, August 09, 2007

Annoyed.



I’m already exhausted and it’s barely 11 in the morning.

I’ve heard my name thrown around in the tech department, reception and on the phones. I can’t believe all the different things that popped up all at once. As much as I like my name, I don’t like hearing it so many times in one morning especially when you’re a pesky co-worker asking the same questions every single time when I’ve already given you everything you need in your email and all you have to do is read. And you can’t even do that properly. I know I sound mean… but I can’t help but feel annoyed when I’m already spoon-feeding you and you still need me to hold your hand every time.

I swear sometimes I feel the urge to just run out of the office and never come back.

1 comment:

Marieseda said...

I think we should start a movement where we all do that together... Just run out of the office and never come back... In fact I think we should just keep running...

I'll meet you in Mexico... Let's leave at exactly 2:37pm today!