Thursday, August 23, 2007

I've been Tagged.

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules.

At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
  1. I only drink coffee in the morning, only a cup (which I difficult to finish) and only when I’m at work.
  2. I am an impulsive buyer.
  3. I tend to remember most things I hear.
  4. It takes a lot to get on my bad side but once you’re there, there’s no going back.
  5. Sometimes I get scared at night so I leave my lights on all the way until morning and when my brothers or parents ask me why I left it on, I tell them I forgot to turn it off and fell asleep.
  6. When I leave the house late in the morning, it’s mostly because I couldn’t decide on what to wear.
  7. I probably only own about 2 pieces of clothing that’s purple.

I'm tagging: Bom, Kaye, Marieseda, Arlene, Steve, Suzy and Frank

3 comments:

lil superman's mum said...

Ditto for me #3, #4, and #6.

Hahahaha, #6! Parati yan! It's so difficult to blame tardiness on "wala akong mahanap na masuot eh" so I just blame it on the traffic.

#7 - bakit? You don't like the color or it's just coincidence?

k a r e n said...

#7 - ewan pero parang di bagay saking ang purple eh... masbagay saking ang blue and yellow colors.. weird noh?

Jela said...

"Sometimes I get scared at night so I leave my lights on all the way until morning and when my brothers or parents ask me why I left it on, I tell them I forgot to turn it off and fell asleep."

Parang pareho tayo - I find it harder to fall asleep when the lights are turned off. Not really because I'm afraid of the dark, but more of because I'm afraid of waking up in the dark.