Friday, August 24, 2007

Dying for a bite.

I am craving for…

  • Tokyo-tokyo
  • A Brothers’ Burgers combo
  • Squid Balls from Odd Balls
  • Siomai and mami from Henlin
  • Halo-halo
  • Leche Flan
  • Jollibee & Chowking
  • Sisig
  • Jamaican Patties
  • Avocado shake from the Big Chill
  • Ice Monster
  • Indian Mangoes

I’m so hungry! There’s so many that I miss eating simply because they don’t have it here in Canada. Sometimes I daydream of going to the Philippines and just going for a massive food trip. I think if I ever went back for a vacation, I’d gain a lot of weight. Guaranteed!

2 comments:

lil superman's mum said...

Damn, bakit mo binanggit ang Avocado Shake??? Favorite ko rin yun :) Syet, cravings!

k a r e n said...

Hahaha!

Nahawa ka na sa cravings ko. At least ikaw, you can buy it there. Wala nyan dito eh.. *sad*