Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A Bit of Bio

Nicked from Violet.

MOUTHOLOGY

Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. Greek with Feta, Caesar or Thousand Island.

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Brothers Burgers comes to mind right now

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. Gee, so many to choose from! Because I'm craving, I'd say Tokyo-Tokyo for now.

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. We normally tip depending on the service we get.

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick off of?
A. Indian Mangoes

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. Mushrooms, Green peppers, onions, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, ground beef

Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A. Butter or Cream Cheese (most of the time)

Q. What is your favorite type of gum?
A. Mint - I always carry a pack of Excel Polar Ice with me

TECHNOLOGY

Q. what is your IQ?
A. Currently.... no idea. IQ is based on your age so I wouldn't know what level I'm in right now.

Q. Number of contacts in your email address book?
A. Safe to say it's over a hundred

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. A picture of Venice

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. Three - one in the living room, one in my bedroom and one in my parents' room but in reality only the TV in the living room is hooked.

BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Right-handed.

Q. What’s your best feature?
A. No idea...

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. Nope

Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
A. sheesh.... touch, I think

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. Have I ever had one? If I did, a long, long time ago

Q. What is the heaviest item you lifted last?
A. Probably Steve's duffel bag that was full of clothes.

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. Nah!

BULL[CRAP]OLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. No, I don't think so

Q. Is love for real?
A. Yes.

Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
A. I'd retain my name... athough I've always liked the name Nicole... it wouldn't suit me though.

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. Blue or Yellow

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. I’m pretty sure I have in the past but I can't remember what it is

Q. Have you ever saved someone’s life?
A. Not that I know of

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. In a way - yes

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
A. If it were completely deserted then maybe I'd consider it

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. In the cheek? Yes.

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. Heck no

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. Maybe....it would be difficult though.

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. Tough... but no

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
A. Not worth it.... I'd die if I tried

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. No.

Q. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
A. I think I can do it.

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: Nothing

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A: I haven't even seen it!

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A: Hardwood

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: Stand

Q: Could you live with roommates?
A: Yes

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A: at least 5

Q: Where were you born?
A. Philippines

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A: Never

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: Content and happy

LASTOLOGY

Q: Friend you talked to?
A. Steve

Q: Last person who called you?
A: Mom

Q: Person you hugged?
A: Steve

Q: Person you kissed?
A: Steve

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
A: 7

Q: Colour?
A: Blue, White.... pastel colors

Q: Season?
A: Summer

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?
A: Always

Q: Mood?
A: A bit tired

Q: Listening to?
A: The sound of my keyboard as I type

Q: Watching?
A: My monitor as I type away

Q: Worrying about?
A: work

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A: the bus stop

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: Go on vacation

Q: What’s the last movie you saw?
A: The Zodiac on DVD; Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on cinema

Q: Do you smile often?
A: Yes.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: For the most part, yes.

No comments: