Friday, February 22, 2008

I Like.

I have been trying my best to save money for the past couple of months and this means not spending as much as I used to. I have been doing quite well and have been able to save some money. Not much but not bad either.

Although I still go to the mall every now and then, I am quite happy to report that I have been able to stop myself from spending on unnecessary items. When before I would buy whatever caught my eye, now I am able to look at something and walk towards the opposite direction. Not an easy thing to do but I MUST save.

I recently passed by Banana Republic and saw this handbag:



I like the tan-colored version of it better than the white. It is pricey of course and I wouldn’t spend over $200 for a handbag but I really, really like it.

Sometimes talaga I wish I had a lot of money. Hmpf.

No comments: