Thursday, March 20, 2008

All Things Chocolate-y.

I feel like I am drowning in chocolate. With Easter weekend coming, there have been chocolate eggs and all things chocolate-y everywhere. I like chocolate (who doesn’t?) but I like it in small doses. I can’t stand having too much in one sitting or else I’ll feel sick after. For example, I will have a piece of a chocolate bar but I cannot finish the whole thing. I can’t even finish half of it. It’s just way too sweet for me.

Today I had 3 pieces of those Cadbury mini eggs and a chocolate chip cookie. I didn’t feel too good after. I think it’s too much in one day. My teeth are beginning to hurt but it could also be imaginary pain. Maybe I am feeling a bit of tooth ache because I am well aware of how much sweets I had today and also aware of the fact that it is not good for me.

Anyhow, I still have 2 pieces of Hershey chocolates on my desk in bright blue and pink foils and I glance at it every 5 minutes or so, contemplating on whether I should eat them or not. I am dissuading myself by concentrating on work and eating gum. But those bright colorful foils are so eye-catching. Dang.

No comments: