Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Quick Post.

I’ve been wanting to post but I can’t seem to think of anything substantial to write. Isa pa, mejo tinatamad ako. LOL.

I have been quite caught up with the Movie Quiz that Jela, Jen and I have been playing for the past few days. Maybe “caught up” is an understatement… “Plagued by it” is a more accurate term. I now find myself thinking about those darn movie lines while I’m showering, brushing my teeth, getting ready for work and every now and then while I’m in the middle of doing something else. It’s really bugging the heck out of me because I KNOW those lines, they look really familiar, and I just can’t quite remember which movie!! WAAAHHH!

Anyhow, as usual, I have been busy with implementing and training clients and I don’t know why but lately I’ve been stammering a lot during my training sessions. It’s not that I don’t know the system and it’s not that I’m nervous… I just can’t seem to concentrate. Why? Who knows… maybe I’m just a little tired… and it doesn’t help that I am not in the mood to train people. I think I’m just a little frazzled by the many little things I need to keep track of. Being overwhelmed can be distracting.

On another note, the weather this week is putting a damper on things. I thought that since it’s already almost Spring, we’d at least get warmer temperatures… but no siree! The weather just doesn’t want to cooperate. In fact, we had 10-15 cm of snow again last night and apparently, we’re supposed to get more snow over the weekend. Enough already! I’d like to transition to summer clothing. I’m ready for swim season and flip flops and capris and tees and Wonderland… and nice walks around the block and maybe a trip to the beach. Nakakainggit talaga ang mga tao sa Pilipinas pagdating sa panahon. Buti pa sila, parating mainit. Masmadali atang pumunta sa mall para magpalamig kaysa umiwas sa lamig sa Canada.

No comments: