Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sushi = Yum.

There is a sushi place along Bloor Street West called Momiji Sushi and it's REALLY GOOD. I accidentally discovered them when one day I was in the mood for fish and chips and the fish and chips place was closed and it was a choice between Swiss Chalet and Sushi. I wasn't particularly in the mood for Swiss Chalet so I decided to go for sushi. In the past, whenever Steve and I would go to Swiss Chalet for take out, we would pass the sushi place on our way to the parking lot and we'd often remark on how many people were going in and out of the restaurant.

Anyhow, it doesn't look much on the outside but it's really quite nice inside. We haven't really sat down and eaten in the restaurant since we often just take food out and eat at home but one day we will sit and eat inside. It's got a great ambiance.. very clean and warm and the service is great. Steve often comments on how their food looks like a work of art. It really looks like they spend a lot of time in preparing their food.

I always order rolls and tempura and they're the best among all the sushi places I've been to in Canada so far. A bit pricey I have to say but it's worth the money. I was looking for a link to the place but couldn't find one. I wanted to post it here so you guys could check it out. Too bad I couldn't find their website... I don't even know if they have one. But yeah, sushi lovers out there, be sure to check them out if your ever in town.

No comments: