Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Stupid Virus.

Crap! I think I have an MSN virus. A friend had sent me a link on msn and stupid me clicked on it because I thought she was sharing pictures of her new baby boy. Yun pala it was a darn virus. Steve has it on his machine too and he has stopped using his messenger at work but I need mine! I use it to communicate with my boss in LA and it’s primarily how I keep in touch with my friends in the Philippines and other places.

I asked the Tech Manager if he knows how to remove it and he said no. Apparently it’s one of those things that are difficult to detect and clean. So now I am running my McAfee to scan my machine and I’m hoping it will be able to find and delete it. If it doesn’t, I might be forced to re-format my machine… and I just got this machine too! All my freakin’ files are here. Kainis talaga.

I hate having to re-format and re-install programs and files pa naman. Nakakainis!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no! i did get that message on msn from you...i clicked on it and it lead me to the download site for smiley icons...
i didn't think any of it! I hope my pc doesn't have that virus you're talking about!!
again...OH NO!

k a r e n said...

So sorry!!

I've been trying to remove it from my PC but I don't know if it actually disappeared or not. It's really annoying.