Thursday, March 13, 2008

Malabo.

Anu ba yan, amoy niluto ni mama ang sweater ko…tsk tsk…

In other news, medyo naiinis at nagaalala lang naman ako. Paano, I had basically informed a client that the tests I was doing on their application was going really well and that there was just one small tweak we needed to make before we can deliver it to them. It turns out that instead of making that one small tweak, our developer ended up giving me a whole new tool late yesterday afternoon and it kept giving me errors everywhere. Nakakainis. I think I’m just going to tell him to revert back to the old one, make the tweaks and have that ready for me. Then he can start working on the errors with the new tool. At least we have the old one that’s fully functional and we can always revert to it should the new one continue to cause problems. I’m just really concerned because I have deadlines to meet and the next steps are already laid out. Mahirap talaga pag naka-depend ka sa deliverables ng iba. Lalo na pag magkaiba kayo ng work ethic.

It looks like it will be another rough day at work.... yeesh.

No comments: