Monday, April 07, 2008

Hello Spring!

I just re-read my previous post and twice I needed to edit the post because I saw some spelling mistakes. I must be really tired. Simpleng entry lang ang dami pang mali. Naduduling na ata ako dude. Dami kasi trabaho and parati akong nakababad sa computer.

Remember this post and I mentioned that I had adjusted my chair at work so that I was forced to sit upright? I found out my chair adjusts itself! The following day I noticed it was back to its normal height so I thought to myself, “Weird… I thought I adjusted this yesterday…” and it turns out the knob that adjusts it is broken so I think it slowly goes up when I’m not sitting on it. Tapos the other day naman I noticed that every time I sit, it would adjust itself all the way down. Sobra namang baba na for me. Any lower and I would need to sit on a can of powdered milk on top of my chair just so I can reach my keyboard properly. Anyway, I just have to be conscious of it and I’ll just have to keep on re-adjusting it every now and then.

The weekend as usual passed by so quickly. I got so depressed last Saturday night because I was thinking “Bukas it’s already Sunday and then Monday na naman.. shet…” It’s so unfair that the weekends go by so quickly and weekdays always seem to crawl. Buti nalang I didn’t have a training session scheduled today or else I would’ve been extra depressed about going to work. Because the weather was so nice over the weekend, Steve and I did a bunch of things: took a walk around his neighborhood and ended up discovering a hidden path to James Gardens, went to the Danforth for Lunch, had Korean BBQ for dinner, went bowling and then yesterday we spent the night indoors just watching a movie. With the relatively mild weather, we just had to do something outdoors. Bihira ang magandang panahon so when it comes around, you just have to make the most of it.

I can’t tell you how good it feels to be able to wear a lighter jacket outside. Finally winter’s on its way out.

No comments: