Thursday, April 03, 2008

Labsyu Cheesecake!

I’m such a sucker for CHEESECAKE.

My favorite is one with strawberries on top. SARAP to the max!

I had just finished gobbling down the last few slices of my leftover cheesecake from the other day and I loved every slice. Yes, every teenee, tiny, little piece of it. I am going to be satisfied for the next few minutes while I digest. Ehehehehe

Is that a tummy ache I’m beginning to get from all that cheesecake? STILL, labs ko pa din ang cheesecake ko. Me and my cheesecake together forever... Hahahaha

Steve (passing my office and catching me reading a blog): Take it easy with the blogging. Blogging ALL day!

Me: But honey, I HAVE to blog about my love for cheesecake! It’s important!

Steve: You mean OBSESSION… forget love!

Napagusapan namin ni Steve that we should both start going to the gym and eating healthy. Of course, it’s easy in theory but hard in practice. Going to the gym after work or going home to sleep? Uhh… going home to sleep please! ERK! Wrong answer Karina!

Kasi naman, nakakatamad naman kasi mag-gym eh…

Anyway, after having my cheesecake I headed towards the kitchen and I passed by Steve’s office on the way…

Me: Stevie I ate my cheesecake already… it was SOOO GOOODDD!!

Steve: Honey, what did we say about that??

Me (smiling sheepishly): Ehehehe that I’m not supposed to eat anymore sweets because it’s bad for me?

Steve: Yes honey…

I figured when I grow old there will be so many things that I won’t be able to do anymore and so many foods I won’t be allowed to eat so my philosophy is to enjoy it while I still can…Habang bata-bata pako. At least someday when I’m no longer allowed to eat sweets, I can reminisce about the times I had so much of it.

Hey, at least sweets are the only form of unhealthy addiction I have. I don’t drink, I don’t smoke and I don’t do drugs.

No comments: