Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The Yellow Line.

Current Weather Forecast

Week Weather Forecast

14-Day Weather Forecast



This is how Toronto weather/temperatures typically look like during the spring. Somedays it's warm and then somedays it's cold. It's that time of the year where it's easy to get confused about what to wear. It's always cold in the mornings and evenings and warm in the afternoon. I always have to ask myself, "Do I wear boots and a coat today or can I wear wedges and a light jacket?". The trick I think is to wear layers so that you're warm when it's cold and then you can always take some layers off when it gets a bit warmer in the afternoon.

Often times, Steve and I will see people wearing a t-shirt, shorts or a skirt outside even when it's freezing. Can I just say, "CRAZY!!"? I can barely keep myself warm even with layers of clothing and a thick winter jacket and yet here's this person wearing almost nothing outside. I used to ask myself, "Is it me? am I absolutely abnormal to feel so cold?" Pero when I look around, every one else is scurrying in their winter jackets so I think I'm pretty normal. Sorry pal, it's you... not me.

I can't wait for the sun to come out!

No comments: