Wednesday, April 09, 2008

This is what's up...

It’s so dark and cloudy outside and it’s making me feel a bit gloomy and all the more sleepy. It said in the forecast that we are going to have some showers today and that the temperature is supposed to warm up to 18 degrees. If it does go up to that high, it would be the warmest we’ve had since the winter and it would definitely be a welcomed break from all the cold.

I have been doing QA all of yesterday afternoon and again all of today. QA over training? Yes please and can I get fries with that? Although QA can get a little boring over time, it still is a breeze compared to training. My eyes are so tired afterwards though. Kahapon by the end of the day I kept blinking and my eyes were so red and watery. Pwede na ako sa commercial ng Eye Mo. Hopefully people don’t think I’m on drugs or anything just because of how my eyes look.

I have a pair of black boots that Steve bought me last year. I don’t wear it during the winter because it’s made of pleather and it’s not thick enough to wear during temperatures below 0 degrees so I only wear it during the spring or fall seasons. Today I took it out and after some dusting, decided to wear it to work. While I was putting it on, I couldn’t help but notice that it felt snugger than I remember. It must be from all that exercise I am not getting. LOL. Tsk tsk another reason for me to exercise. I’m getting a bit rounder in every part of my body. Not good.

Here are a few things I will have to work on to hopefully help me get fit:


  1. Avoid sweets (Awww giliw kong cheese cake… mamimiss kita!)
  2. Avoid unhealthy food (there goes everything I eat… goodbye delicious pasta in white sauce, goodbye fried foods, goodbye junk food…hello fruits and vegetables…hello hunger…haayyyy)
  3. Get more exercise (Repeat after me: “No pain, no gain… no pain, no gain… no pain, no gain…”… oh help me!)
But I really need to exercise and be more conscious of what I eat. Mahirap na talaga ang tumatanda… lola nako sooner or later. Hehehehe!

1 comment:

Marieseda said...

Sorry about the weather. I returned to work that day, that's why the sky was so gloomy (it was reflecting my mood).

I'm getting (suppose to be (anyways)) on the get healthy kick too. So at least we'll be enduring the pain together!!