Friday, April 18, 2008

Nice.

What a boring Friday. Not that I haven’t been busy… I just really feel like the day is ccrraaawwwliiinggg. As in turtle, snail and starfish slow. It’s probably crawling because I keep glancing at my computer clock every 10 minutes. I’m just really anxious to get out of the office and out into that awesome weather we have outside. Folks, we have a high of 24 degrees today! It’s perfect patio weather. Really, really, really wonderful. Parang Disney movie… the part where the princess sings and all the animals chime in.

Since it’s warm outside, we’ve decided to keep our office doors and windows open so we can let some air in. My office unfortunately doesn’t have any windows and is not well-ventilated so every time I close my door, it fees like I’m in a sauna. I only have a glass window beside my door and a sun-roof and both don’t open. Great during the winter, bad during the summer. But I love that fact that I have a room of my own and I can just close my door when I want a bit of privacy. If I feel chilly, all I have to do is close my door and voila… it warms up again.

I hope this good weather stays… it makes such a difference.

No comments: