Monday, June 16, 2008

1...2... blink!

I have been scouring the internet for some really nice images to use as headers and by golly, my eyes are tired. I juts cannot stop I tell ya!

I have been complaining that my eyes hurt at the end of the day. They are watery, they hurt and they keep closing even when I try to keep them open. It almost seems as if they have a mind of their own (coincidentally, it reminds of the Coke Zero commercial). A colleague said that I most likely forget to blink when I am working. Forget to blink?! Huh. I didn’t even know that was possible for me!

But then again, maybe I DO forget to blink.. I dunno. I never gave it too much thought before. I mean, who sits in front of a computer with a mental note to blink, right?

“Type…type… read… read… blink… type… type… read… read… blink…”

Since that colleague mentioned the possible culprit for my tired eyes, I have been conscious about remembering to blink every now and then. And how is it so far? My eyes are still tired and watery but they’re still wide open!

No comments: