Friday, June 27, 2008

They should just start dating

I was really surprised at how good the dancers were on week 3 of So You Think You Can Dance. I was a little disappointed with Twitchington because I thought they could have done better. Don't get me wrong, it was good but it wasn't "awesome" in my opinion. Will was great with the disco although his partner, Jessica, I think should go home.

As always, I was impressed with Katee and Joshua. Oh-em-gee! Did you see the way Joshua's hips were moving during the routine? For a hip-hopper, not bad! I was laughing the entire time he was dancing because... c'mon.. how can you not laugh when a big guy in really tight spandex is moving his hips that way?!



I also adored Gev and Courtney's Rumba routine. It was sexy and intimate and just wonderfully executed. I also loved her dress! Gev looks like he's infatuated with her... they should just start dating each other! hahahaha!



I think these couples would be at the top ten:

Gev and Courtney
Katee and Joshua
Kherrington and Twitch
Chelsie and Mark

I don't know who the other couple would be especially since Comfort and Thayne will be partnering.

Oh I love this show!

2 comments:

Marieseda said...

Katee and Joshua &
Kherrington and Twitch

ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP FOUR!!

They're my favs for sure. I hate this SYTYCD addiction I've developed. What will I do with myself when this season is done?

k a r e n said...

I love them too and I'd be very sad if anyone of them got voted off.. it would be upsetting.

I'm just as addicted with the show as you and I love watching the routines over and over again. It would be interesting to see So You Think You Can Dance Canada too.