Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Whew, found it finally.

(Steve, I told you I would blog about this… LOL)

When we went to Mexico last month, I kept hearing this one particular Spanish/Latin song but since I couldn’t understand any of the lyrics, I couldn’t figure out what the title was. I even heard it play at the Disco in the resort we stayed in but I thought it might have seemed odd to ask the Deejay.

Since I developed a liking for this particular song, I wanted to download it. Unfortunately, I didn’t know the title and I couldn’t search for it in Google using the lyrics because they’re in Spanish! I had gotten a little desperate so I would regularly open iTunes, enter a variety of keywords in the search box and I would pre-listen to every song in the search result to try and find it. I have found several nice Spanish/Latin songs since then, which I have downloaded and put in my iPod but I couldn’t find the one song I wanted.

So finally last night, while doing my usual song-browsing, I stumbled upon an album containing the “Best Latin Songs” and it was among the songs in the list! I was so thrilled! I immediately pushed “BUY” and it was so funny too because I only had a dollar left in my iTunes card… just enough to purchase that one song.

What was it? It’s entitled La Vida Es Un Carnaval by Isaac Delgado. Yay!

No comments: