Monday, June 23, 2008

Top Ten - funny as can be!

I didn't have much to do for work this morning and because I was bored and restless, I ended up doing some blog-hopping. I somehow ended up on this blog and found myself reading and really enjoying all of his Top Ten posts. I particularly enjoyed reading The Top Ten Worst Answers to a Question and I was laughing so hard that I had begun tearing up.

I was trying so hard not to laugh out loud because I don't want the people passing my office to think I was nuts for laughing by myself!

1 comment:

jen said...

When I looked at the blogname, it seems familiar... then when I visited the blog and saw the pictures, it's by Chico pala of the radio tandem Chico&Delamar... and I love them, though I haven't been able to listen to them for quite some time already.. :(