Thursday, June 05, 2008

Final 20 of SYTYCD! YAY!

We've finally come to the final 20 dancers for this season of So You Think You Can Dance!! Awesome!



Because I enjoyed the previous season so much, here are some of my favorite routines from Season 3 of So You Think You Can Dance:

Pasha and Sabra's Table Routine:


Lacey and Cameron's Contemporary Routine:


Jesus and Sara's Cabaret Hoover Routine:


Hok and Jamie's Hip Hop Routine:


Danny and Lacey's Samba Routine:


Sara and Pasha's West Coast Swing Routine:


I'm practically jumping up and down because we're finally going to see some great dancing again!!

I have to admit that I felt really bad for those that didn't make the cut. I couldn't help but feel extra bad for those that worked so hard and they were crying when they got cut. I was like, "awwww..." I actually felt like crying for Jason and this other guy whose name I can't quite remember. But kudos to all of them for trying their very best. I have no doubt in my mind how much talent these dancers truly have.

Can you tell how much I looovvvee this show?!

1 comment:

Jela said...

I'm looking forward to seeing these routines! :)