Monday, October 30, 2006

2 stars - beginner's level

This morning I was reading the Metro and at the side of the front page was a picture of Nicole Richie with a caption about her and her weight problem. The first thing that came to my mind was, “What’s new?!” Really, everytime there’s an article about her it’s only with regards to 2 things: her weight and her lovelife. It’s always about her lack of pounds and her inability to stick with a guy… oh and don’t forget the constant on-and-off relationship she has with the DJ dude. –sigh- I wish they would stop fussing about the same people regarding the same old things…

Moving on, I have successfully managed to solve several Sudoku puzzles. I have this Sudoku Puzzle book which I bought awhile back so that I could learn how to play the game. After much practice, I am proud to say I can solve a “2 stars – beginner’s level” puzzle. This means I can solve the puzzle that appers on the 24 and that’s about it. Last night, I felt that it was time for me to attempt to solve one that has 3 stars… sad to say, I failed and ended up with a very bad headache – one that forced me to take Advil. I left the partially solved puzzle with my 15 year-old brother who later informed me he was able to finish it… great… (tone of sarcasm here).

Tips anyone? =P

No comments: