Tuesday, October 10, 2006

iTunes frustration

I just logged into iTunes and was so thrilled to find Grey's Anatomy episodes can be purchased for a $1.99 per episode!! Yey!

I was so ready to purchase an episode I had missed only to find that it's only available for purchase for US accounts and not canadian. Gggrrrhhhh! I don't understand why they even have to have a separate account for those residing in the US and those residing in Canada. Is it because of the difference in currency? The stuff that's available in the US version should also be available to the Canadian version. We're paying naman a! Nakakainis naman!

I would have gladly paid for that episode I wanted to download had it been available to me. If they really can't make it the same, they shouldn't let us see the stuff that's available in the US... nakakafrustrate lang!

I should really send them a suggestion just like my brother...better yet, I should complain... ^-^

No comments: