Friday, October 27, 2006

A bunch of fools

I’m sitting on my desk, writing an e-mail and my wings are seriously bothering me.

Yes, I am wearing an angel costume. I don’t recall dressing up for halloween…ever. But since today the office decided to have some fun, I found myself at a store yesterday looking for something interesting to wear. I didn’t want to spend so much money on something that I’m only going to wear once. Most of the really cute costumes they had were close to $100 so it took me a long time to look for one around my budget. It didn’t help that I was there not knowing what it was that I wanted to get to begin with. Anyhow, I finally decided to go as an angel. I even bought a wand because I thought it was cute and I could have so much with it at work. (evil grin)

I can barely sit on my chair because my wings are on the way and I keep having to push my halo because it refuses to stay up. I’m freezing by the way.

Greg decided to go as a cowboy and he has a cowboy doll that he attaches to his belt to make it seem like he’s humping the thing. I believe it is supposed to capture the essence of Brokeback Mountain. LOL! Sinh decided to go as a black dude, Hallie is a cowgirl, Kristin’s Wonderwoman and OMG! Is that Bren dressed with playboy bunny ears, a bunny tail and matching women’s underwear?! I can’t decide whether it’s funny or creepy considering he’s such a big guy and I’ve never seen a bra that big! Eeww. The president called in sick... cheater!

I brought my camera with me but the batteries were dead. –boo hoo- I have to go look for some AA batteries…

No comments: