Monday, October 30, 2006

Meaning?

What do my dreams mean?

Back home I used to dream of this big house with a big pool and a beach nearby. I don’t know why but I would find myself in this house so often and when I go to the pool, my friends are all there and they’re all having fun. Someone’s giving me and my family a tour of the house and it’s all so confusing to me. Another dream I used to have so often is with me and my family going to this resort with either our relatives or some of our neighbors. I used to dream about it so much that I already know what the entrance to the resort looks like and what types of pools they have inside. There are a lot of big swirling slides and my brothers and I are either going down the slides or playing games.

I don’t know why but I would have these dreams so often back home and I don’t what they mean. Most of all I wonder why I stopped having these dreams when I came to Canada. It’s as if I left my dreams behind when I got on the plane.

Now, I find myself dreaming about work (prolly because I stress about it too much), dreaming about my friends back home (prolly because I miss them like crazy) and once in awhile I would have dreams that just don’t make any sense. Sometimes I wake up in the morning confused. Some people say dreams have hidden meanings… I wonder what mine mean?

No comments: