Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Mr. Darcy

Alright, call me a dork and give me that quizzical look. I have to admit, I love watching Pride and Prejudice. No, I don’t have a crush on Keira Knightley!!

My mom rented it last week and I’ve watched it 3 times already. I would’ve watched it several more times had my brothers permitted it. Hmph! (snob)

My mom told me a lot of people preferred the TV series that aired a few years (or maybe several years) before but I never saw it so I can’t really compare. I might look for it though and see which one is better. I haven’t read the book (or maybe I have and might have just forgotten it) but I plan on reading it soon.

I have a crush on Mr. Darcy. There’s always something about mysterious men that never fails to attract me. I can’t fully explain why I love his character but I do. Call me weird… I don’t care!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

READ THE BOOK!!!!

WATCH THE 1995 MINISERIES!!!
(Colin Firth OMG!!!)

Both are better than the Keira Knightley version.

There have even been times where I've caught myself paraphrasing from the novel (during a reconciliation (it really didn't go well (Apparently people don't like to be told you like them against your will))).

Anyway, if you can only do one WATCH THE MINISERIES!!!

k a r e n said...

yeah i think i'm going to do that but i don't know where to find the miniseries... you think they have it at blockbuster?

kristin said...

colin firth IS mr. darcy.

k a r e n said...

i WILL make it a point to watch the miniseries!