Monday, May 14, 2007

Borrowed Post

Came across this from another blog: Click here to view original post

Since I'm running out of ideas to post about, I'm borrowing this feast!

Appetizer
Name two things that made you smile this week.


Victoria Day weekend! Who doesn’t love a long weekend?! Of course, I can’t help but smile about that…

No all-day training sessions! It’s so nice to be able to go to work and not have to train all day. It’s just so tiring.. it really gets me.

Soup
Fill in the blank: Don't you hate it when ________?


People are so inconsiderate and they only think of themselves. How selfish can you possibly be?! No, the world doesn’t revolve around you and it’s sad you haven’t realized that yet. No worries, what goes around, comes around.

Salad
When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?


One of three things: Read, listen to music or just lie in bed with my eyes closed.

Main Course
What is something which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?


What really happened to the freakin’ dinosaurs! Really.

Of course I also wonder about life, religion and the universe but mostly about dinosaurs. Haha.

Dessert
What is your favorite pasta dish?


I like pasta with white sauce. Oh sorry, let me rephrase that. I LOVE pasta with white sauce!!

It could be carbonara, fettucini, penne… it could be chicken and mushrooms or seafood… as long as it’s white sauce, I’m good.

No comments: